Saturday, April 7, 2012

welp, here goes!

hello world (or at least the few people who will be seeing this for now). this is a step in an ever growing effort to expose myself, my products, and my knowledge to the planet. i hesitate to say "my knowledge", since most knowledge is gained/borrowed from others. in this sense, i hope that "their knowledge" becomes "my knowledge" and ultimately "your knowledge". then it's just stays "our knowledge".

i live in portland, oregon where there is an abundance of individuals not incredibly unlike myself. there is a community rich with open minded, eco-friendly, DIY, small business supporting people whose worst fear is a Wal-Mart coming to town. until now i have been learning home remedies on my own and selling some of them on etsy at stegosaurusrex.etsy.com. specializing in organic & vegan personal care products, i've made many a mess in my kitchen. it is here in portland that i am beginning a formal education in herbalism and holistic nutrition with the goal of one day having a private consulting practice while continuing to formulate my own concoctions that help people avoid dangerous commercial products and pharmaceuticals.

this marks the beginning of my journey.

1 comment: